This post is available with how to use Vident iEasy310 to read & clear DTCs.
Read Codes menu lets you read stored codes, pending codes and permanently does found in the control unit. Typical menu options include:
● Stored Codes
● Pending Codes
● Permanent Codes
To read codes from a vehicle:
1. Press iEASY310 the “Read” hotkey to directly read the codes from the home screen. Or scroll with the UP/DOWN key to highlight Read Codes from Diagnostic Menu and press the OK key.
2. Select Stored Codes/Pending Codes/ Permanent Codes and press the OK key to confirm.
3. A code list including code number and its description displays.
There are two ways to erase codes on Vident iEasy310 scanner:
● Press the Erase hotkey to erase codes from the home screen.
● Traditional way: select Erase Codes from the diagnostic menu.
1. Press the Erase hotkey to directly erase the codes from the home menu. Or use the UP/DOWN key to highlight Erase Codes from Diagnostic Menu and press the OK key.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions and answer questions about the vehicle being tested to complete the procedure.
3. Check the codes again. If any codes remain, repeat the Erase Codes steps.