With rugged & portable design and powerful diagnosis function, Vident iEasy310 is more and more popular with car owners, either entry-level professionals or DIY people. In this article, you can learn more details about this professional OBDII/EOBD CAN code reader.
What’s the advantage of Vident iEasy310?
1. Support all OBDII functions, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, read enhanced data etc.
2. Support Multi-language: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, and Sweden
3. Works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles.
4. User-friendly Design, I/M and READ/CLEAR Trouble Code Hot keys and 2.8” TFT color screen.
5. Emission Test Helper, Green-Yellow- Red LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emission monitor status.
6. No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle( just need to turn on the ignition of your vehicle).
7. Lifetime free upgrade online via USB cable.
8. Compared with Foxwell NT301, vident ieasy310 code reader is cheaper and supports two more features: battery voltage detection and multi-channel data streams. Besides that, the key distribution on the device is more reasonable and the detection speed is faster.
Which car models does Vident iEasy310 support?
Vident iEasy310 works with most 1996 and newer OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide.
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now:
Chrysler; Ford; GM; Jeep; GMC; BUICK; Saturn; Pontiac; Chery
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now:
Alfa Romeo; SAAB; Acura; Opel; Audi; Seat; Bentley; Skoda; Daewoo; Benz; Daihatsu; Land Rover, BMW; Vauxhall; Volvo; Fiat; VW; Ford; Jaguar
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2006 to Now:
Not support for all Renault vehicles, such as: not support for Renault Clio 2/Megane/Dacia Logan / .etc
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2007 to Now:
KIA; Isuzu; Honda; Mitsubishi; Hyundai; Dacia; Lexus; Mazda; Nissan; Subaru; Suzuki; Toyota
Compatible with 12V Standard OBD2 Cars from 2011 to Now:
BYD; Chery; Geely; Great Wall; Karry; JAC
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is a special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially the Japanese and Korean car brand.
Not Support Russian Cars VAZ, UAZ, LADA; Not works with trucks
Not Support for All Renault vehicles
For Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Korando, 2.0 TD Diesel, from 2013 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Kyron, 2.0 Diesel, from 2010 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton, 2011 to 2017 years.
Vident iEasy310 OBD2 Code Reader Customer Reviews:
Here share some Vident iEasy310 reviews from the customer who have used it.
Review 1: Easy to use
Arrived on time and in excellent condition. I purchased ieasy310 because I had a problem check engine light notifications come on our 2014 dodge truck. It is easy to use and includes good instructions for anyone not familiar with scan tools. The live data read out is nice as well. We followed the instructions and it found one error code. I selected “Read Codes” I especially enjoyed the easy-to-read color screen, audible tones, and quick access to diagnostic trouble codes.
Review 2: Will save you money & keep your mechanic honest
Pretty easy to use. Just connect the OBDII to the port usually found in the very bottom between your steering wheel & pedals. I read the instructions and it was pretty clear to me. It will save you lots of & but will also help you make sure your mechanics are being honest!
Review 3: Good product! 5 stars all day!
I used this ieasy310 code reader for two of my cars and it worked perfectly. It clearly identified the problem, so I knew what it was immediately without doing expensive diagnostics at various auto shops. The charge also holds for a long time. Directions on how to use this tool were also quite simple and easy to read and follow. Great product for anyone doing self repairs to narrow down the problematic areas in your car. Highly suggested!
If you are intersted in Vident iEasy310 Enhanced OBD2 scanner, plesse click here: https://www.amazon.com/product/dp/B081DV8786